The Tower! Climb up the tower to launch onto the first activity!
1. Balance Beam – can you balance yourself across this beam? Using only your lanyard to help you this first element sets the pace!
2. Hanging Platforms – step from one platform to another, this swinging element has vertical hand ropes for support.
3. Postman’s Walk – traverse the cable, with the assistance of a rope!
4. Indi Bridge – step from rung to rung, but don’t look down, you are over the pond!
5. Spider’s Web – fancy pretending to be spiderman? Here’s your chance! Crossing the island on a spiders web is something you won’t forget in a hurry!
6. Indi Bridge Plank – back across the pond to dry land, the planks a provide a few gaps to view the fish below!
7. Multi Vines – traverse the foot cable whilst holding on to the most convenient positioned vines, but it wobbles, and you wobble! Keep your hands high to aid balance!
8. Snake Bridge – stepping from swinging log to swinging log, sideways! A difficult element for many!
9. Burma Bridge – ground dropping away, a higher element but plenty of support with bridge sides to support.
10. Zig Zag Bridge – move across the zig zags, this involves a lot of side stepping!
11. Organ Pipes – a fun element that offers you a foot per pipe only!
12. Step Across – a little leap of faith across a gap.
13. Swinging Tyres – the combination of tyres and ropes make this a testing element, just don’t fall through a tyre, you may get stuck!
14. Fender Walk – now great big blue things to hold onto, or are they more hassle than an aid? You decide!
15. Hanging Rungs – step from one rung to the next, linked together for stability.
16. Vertical Net – have you seen an army assault courses, well now is your chance to scramble across a huge vertical net!
17. Flea Jumps – some people don’t love the idea of jumping from one platform to the next, across a gap, five metres in the air, but you can always swing across!
18. Flying Surfboards – fun fun fun! Yes, swinging surfboards in the air!
19. Rope Loops – step across but don’t miss a loop or you will have to reverse, there is a method to doing this element well, you have to avoid doing the splits!
20. Plank Bridge – now you are an expert you don’t need any ropes to help you across this bridge!
21. Double See Saw – step on the first see saw, walk to the middle, tip over walk to the end, repeat!
22. Zip Wire – take a leap of faith back down to earth!